Baer Sports Talk

Baer Sports Talk

Thursday, January 2, 2014

My Favorite Baseball Players in the Game Today!!

In today's game of baseball the number of players that are really good is at an all-time high.  So, many players in today's game are faster, can hit the ball farther, can play better defense, and are all around better ATHLETES then the ball players of my dad's generation.  That is why I believe that it is becoming harder and harder for fans to vote for the players to represent the National and American League in the All Star game.  Below is a list of my favorite players at each position along with a list of my top 5 players in the game regardless of position.

Catcher:  Buster Posey


1st Base Joey Votto


2nd Base Brandon Phillips


Shortstop  Troy Tulowitzki


3rd Base  David Wright


Left Field  Matt Holliday

Center Field  Mike Trout


Right Field  Hunter Pence

Starting Rotation:

 Jon Lester

 Cliff Lee

 Tim Hudson

 Felix Hernandez

 Jered Weaver

Closer
 Craig Kimbrel

My top 5
 Brandon Phillips
  Joey Votto

 Matt Holliday

 Mike Trout

 Buster Posey

No comments:

Post a Comment