Baer Sports Talk

Baer Sports Talk

Monday, June 10, 2013

2013 College Football Season Countdown

Today marks the day that we are now 79 days away from the official start to the College Football season.  Being that I am a huge fan of college football, I thought that it would now be a good idea to start a list of the top players in college football.  I will begin with a list that I have made of the top players in college football for this coming year.  At the end of my list I will then put in a list to my top 10 list of Heisman candidates.  The list of Heisman candidates will be revealed exactly 10 days before the start of the College Football season.  If you are unaware of the first game of the college season it is on Thursday August 29th, 2013.  On the side of my blog I have a countdown widget for you to see how many days we have left until kickoff.  I hope you enjoy my list of the top players and if you have a different list feel free to send me your list, I love to talk College Football with whoever wants to talk football.

No comments:

Post a Comment